Creative self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and implementing new ideas. Analytically minded with exceptional ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new software. Unmatched loyalty, dedication and work ethic with specific expertise that includes:
* Adobe Photoshop
* WordPress/Divi Builder
* Tradeshow Coordination
* Video Production and Photography
* Content Creation
* Email Marketing
* Organic SEO
HAPCO, INC, Hanover, MA 2006-Present
A world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of thermoset polymers and processing equipment. My role at Hapco has progressed from
Marketing Director, 5/09-Present
Responsible for developing and implementing all marketing strategies and campaigns.
* Created and launched new website without outside agency help.
* Launched company blog and consistently wrote new articles.
* Improved Google PageRank through keyword research and optimization.
* Increased site traffic by 250% in less than 2 years.
Marketing Assistant, 9/06-5/09
Responsible for re-designing and maintaining all marketing and promotional materials.
* Designed promotional literature, training materials, equipment manuals, packaging labels,
presentations, website content, and trade show graphics.
* Directed video demos and promoted them through social media.
* Responsible for trade show coordination, booth graphics, promotional materials, attendance and
Customer Service Representative, 7/06-9/06
Focused on cultivating and maintaining customer relationships through expert knowledge of all products and
* Responded to technical questions and made recommendations based on individual customer
* Handled customer complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
* Responsible for customer and new employee training.
Bryant University ‘06
B.S. Business Administration