Creative self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and implementing new ideas. Analytically minded with exceptional ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new software. Unmatched loyalty, dedication and work ethic with specific expertise that includes:
* Moldmaking & Casting
* Adobe Photoshop
* Product Marketing
* Video Production and Photography
* Content Creation
* Email Marketing
* Organic SEO
HAPCO, INC, Hanover, MA 2006-Present
A world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of thermoset polymers and processing equipment.
Marketing Director, 5/09-Present
Responsible for developing and implementing all marketing strategies and campaigns.
* Created and launched new website without outside agency help.
* Launched company blog and wrote new articles monthly.
* Improved Google PageRank through keyword research and optimization.
* Successful positioning and launch of new processing equipment used in resin casting.
IT Manager, 4/15-Present
Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure.
* Troubleshoot computer, printer, fax, or phone issues for all employees.
* Ensure email server performance, email client functionality, and spam filter functionality.
* Maximize website uptime, security, and speed by utilizing Cloudflare and caching tools.
* Implemented and maintained new ERP system.
Applications Specialist, 4/10-Present
Responsible for developing strong client relationships through product and processing expertise.
* Assist clients with part and mold design, material processing and troubleshooting.
* Engage in process engineering and workflow development to reduce material and overhead costs.
* Create training materials for clients using video, PowerPoint presentations, and PDFs.
Marketing Assistant, 9/06-5/09
Responsible for re-designing and maintaining all marketing and promotional materials.
* Designed promotional literature, training materials, equipment manuals, packaging labels,
presentations, website content, and trade show graphics.
* Directed video demos and promoted them through social media.
* Responsible for trade show coordination, booth graphics, promotional materials, attendance and
Customer Service Representative, 7/06-9/06
Focused on cultivating and maintaining client relationships through expert knowledge of all products and associated processes.
* Responded to technical questions and made recommendations based on individual customer
* Handled client complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
* Logged all client interactions in ACT! database and set follow-up appointments.
Bryant University ‘06
B.S. Business Administration